Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
All y'all boys getting oiled up makes me hear "It's Raining Men!"
Hallelujah!
I heard a guy say when he died, he wanted to be cremated, and for the funeral, have his ashes thrown into a big ceiling fan on the guests with It's Raining Men playing.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
not a nats fan, are you? :wink:

It's not an "N", it'd be a "Curly W".

my dream WS this year is astros/dodgers. My dream NLCS is dead (braves/dodgers).
No, no Giants fan.
Watching the Dodgers lose is one of my greatest joys in life.

• Love
Reactions: cb456 and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Atttitudes towards WORDS | Accept
Requester: Stacey Baxter [A27HKO0FN03XB] Contact
TV: Hrly=$25.69 | Pay=Generous | Approval=Unrated | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a range of WORDS
Qualifications: None
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11

Reactions: Blakkat

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
playoff baseball is too intense
i’m going to retire as a baseball fan
once the astros play their last game this year
whenever that is

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
So I didnt make crap today.. kept trying to work and Zoya just wouldn't let me.. So Im like crap... Oh, I forgot to check my megaball ticket from last nite... Whoot $600 crap its $1 more then publix will cash so I have to drive an hour to go cash it, But I am ok with that :D

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
So I didnt make crap today.. kept trying to work and Zoya just wouldn't let me.. So Im like crap... Oh, I forgot to check my megaball ticket from last nite... Whoot $600 crap its $1 more then publix will cash so I have to drive an hour to go cash it, But I am ok with that :D
Good for you!!! Last time I won anything worthwhile was 800 about 15 years ago. Pretty sure I have given it all back to the lottery since then!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
check my megaball ticket from last nite... Whoot $600 crap its $1 more then publix will cash so I have to drive an hour to go cash it, But I am ok with that :D
you won $600 in megaball or you have a $600 check you want to cash?

for my state lottery, prizes of $600 or more have to be claimed at the lottery headquarters. Fortunately I live in that city so if the black cloud ever goes away and I win something significant, it's about a 20 min drive to the lottery HQ. I feel for others in my state who would have to drive hours to cash their winning ticket.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Good for you!!! Last time I won anything worthwhile was 800 about 15 years ago. Pretty sure I have given it all back to the lottery since then!
Yeah I havent won more than $50 in years I wanna say last time was about 2007 -2008 when I was working at Steak n Shake.. Was going to goto work and pulled my last $2 in change out of the car and was like.. Hmm 2 big macs for $1 each or a powerball ticket (was only $2 back the with the powerplay) went for the ticket and won $400.. Was so happy cuz I didnt even know how I was gonna pay my phone bill that week. Now Im like kewl I can get a projector for Digital decorating for Halloween and but Zoya new clothes.. Im stoked :)

Reactions: Blakkat

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
you won $600 in megaball or you have a $600 check you want to cash?

for my state lottery, prizes of $600 or more have to be claimed at the lottery headquarters. Fortunately I live in that city so if the black cloud ever goes away and I win something significant, it's about a 20 min drive to the lottery HQ. I feel for others in my state who would have to drive hours to cash their winning ticket.
I live in florida its a $600 megaball ticket.. 3 numbers Plus the megball # on a x4 ... The website says I can goto any of the district locations and claim, there is one like an hour from here. Just need my ID and fill the claim form and ticket :)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I live in florida its a $600 megaball ticket.. 3 numbers Plus the megball # on a x4 ... The website says I can goto any of the district locations and claim, there is one like an hour from here. Just need my ID and fill the claim form and ticket :)
congrats! both in the big win and for living in a state that realizes there can be great distances between major cities so there are district offices to claim a prize rather than force you to drive hours to Tallahassee.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
death, taxes and kershaw fucking up in the playoffs
It's so freaking weird.
He's like the reverse big papi when it comes to playoff clutch factor.

Reactions: Peachy

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
congrats! both in the big win and for living in a state that realizes there can be great distances between major cities so there are district offices to claim a prize rather than force you to drive hours to Tallahassee.
We have a district office like a 30 second drive from us but we've never won anything to go claim lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.