10/10 - Ten Ten Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XWarrior

Reaction score
$4.00 recent hit rejected (my 10th rejection in 3 years) which I have no issue with except I have recording/screenshots of everything including the completion code. First contact with requester they say I missed one of the attention checks, so I send screenshots of them all answered correctly. They message back saying I did not have a completion code, so I sent screen shots of the final page with the code and input box, now they say "some of your responses might have been fast." lol, pretty funny stuff and a new one for me.

KnockoutTurk

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new here, just wanted to say hi! First day using any scripts; only dabbled around for a week prior. Got my hitcatcher to catch few a good few so far.
Welcome to the family. MturkSuite is the way to be. Time to make soommeee moonnaaayyy!!!

Reactions: XWarrior

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
$4.00 recent hit rejected (my 10th rejection in 3 years) which I have no issue with except I have recording/screenshots of everything including the completion code. First contact with requester they say I missed one of the attention checks, so I send screenshots of them all answered correctly. They message back saying I did not have a completion code, so I sent screen shots of the final page with the code and input box, now they say "some of your responses might have been fast." lol, pretty funny stuff and a new one for me.
At some point I would expect them to just stop responding out of shame and embarrassment.

Seemly

Reaction score
So, quick question since I have the resources here! I noticed "NoahsTurk" posting HITs for awhile now; however, there is no rating for him at all? Is this something I should question? Do you know who I'm talking about? Thanks in advance!

XWarrior

Reaction score
At some point I would expect them to just stop responding out of shame and embarrassment.
Yes, I do not mind legit or even semi legit rejections, just thought it was funny enough to share. I am tempted to respond back with video (timer included) I started recording everything since my initial reject experiences. The few times I did message requester's with "evidence" they did reversals, not this one though lol =)

Reactions: alk69 and TSolo315

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Got the $12 hit working so that's nice. Didn't take long either. Glad I decided against returning it as the timer was pretty long.

Beak

Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a good day... sort of fizzed out in a hurry though.

Reactions: Despairagus

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Retell 3 short stories (approx 4-8 sentences each) in your own words. | Accept
Requester: Fritz Breithaupt [A4OBNQLPCRGYV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.38] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: We ask you to read three short stories and retell them for us in your own words. Each story is approx. 4-8 sentences long.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

6 mins

Last edited:
Reactions: Veltora Otew

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
its raining...

...C-Sats

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
In case anyone thought my candy obsession was confined to actual candy...

A) Those marshbabies are fucking adorable.
B ) I wanted that Pumpkin Spice so bad until I remembered oranges and warm colors make my ginger-skinned ass look like death. Enjoy it for all of us.

• Love
Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 3-5 minute survey on big topics | Accept
Requester: Sarah Newcomb [A35E0H4EIWU4AA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$36.22] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.79] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=39] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a few economic issues
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding me. I have been trying to catch the Marisha Speights Atkins Child Speech Intelligibility Survey-B For hours... Now I cant even do it when I get it grrrrr.
Thank you for your interest in completing our research study. You are receiving this message because all of the tokens have been used for this study. Please continue to look for additional opportunities to participate in our research studies in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: freakania

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 3-5 minute survey on big topics | Accept
Requester: Sarah Newcomb [A35E0H4EIWU4AA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$36.22] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.79] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=39] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a few economic issues
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
3min indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.