10/17 - Thumping Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: quick survey on financial decision making (< 5 minutes)(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kimberley [A304BUJJ6UHJGC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$3.68] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 10:00
Available: 24
Description: survey
Qualifications: TP Panel: 926693128 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

You'll have to manually input the url in order to get the code. Instant approval!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Whyyy are school pictures so expensive??? I gotta buy them, though.
They are probably expensive because there is no competition. You might consider taking additional pics at a portrait studio or something away from campus where there are lots of businesses competing for your dollar unless your child dressed in his school clothes that day is very important in a picture you want.

Reactions: DruceusDrec

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
They are probably expensive because there is no competition. You might consider taking additional pics at a portrait studio or something away from campus where there are lots of businesses competing for your dollar unless your child dressed in his school clothes that day is very important in a picture you want.
Bro I NEVER got the memo as to when school picture day was when I was a youngin.

Everyone would be dressed all fancy in dress shirts and cute outfits and I'd just be there in gym shorts and an Adventure Time shirt

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Bro I NEVER got the memo as to when school picture day was when I was a youngin.

Everyone would be dressed all fancy in dress shirts and cute outfits and I'd just be there in gym shorts and an Adventure Time shirt
:LOL:

I'm pretty sure my mom must have gotten a note or a phone call, being a parent of a child at the school, when the school decided what day would be photo day.

I don't have any children but I know when my nearby school's photo day is because it's currently on the message sign outside the school because it was earlier this week. If a child is showing up to photo day in a Baby Shark tee and gym shorts, it's intentional or the child and/or his/her parents just don't care.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

They don't matter anyway. May as well be remembered as yourself. :)

(also... making me feel very very old with your Adventure Time shirt in school ? )

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
They don't matter anyway. May as well be remembered as yourself. :)

(also... making me feel very very old with your Adventure Time shirt in school ? )
There was this one time where they had a greenscreen backdrop where you could chose from a variety of backdrops for you image, so naturally we chose the dramatic washed out colors one of a crossroads with a cloudy sky.

Watching it contrast with the Adventure Time shirt was fucking hilarious omg

• Haha
Reactions: JenniLeigh

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
:LOL:

I'm pretty sure my mom must have gotten a note or a phone call, being a parent of a child at the school, when the school decided what day would be photo day.

I don't have any children but I know when my nearby school's photo day is because it's currently on the message sign outside the school because it was earlier this week. If a child is showing up to photo day in a Baby Shark tee and gym shorts, it's intentional or the child and/or his/her parents just don't care.
We had a digital message sign that was running on a Windows XP laptop shoved away in the back of the room lmao

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
We had a digital message sign that was running on a Windows XP laptop shoved away in the back of the room lmao
and you didn't hack into it and create an inappropriate message or image to be displayed on the sign? :wink:

The nearby middle school has an electronic message board. The message sign at the nearby elementary school with the Photo Day info currently on it is one of those old time signs. I give big props to the school employee who has the skills to go out there with the 10 foot pole with a suction cup on it, suction cup a letter to it one at a time, navigate the letter into the slots or clips on the message sign and then break the suction leaving the letter in place. Sometimes extra credit for creativeness like the upside down "3" when the supply of "E" letters has run out in a message.

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
and you didn't hack into it and create an inappropriate message or image to be displayed on the sign? :wink:

The nearby middle school has an electronic message board. The message sign at the nearby elementary school with the Photo Day info currently on it is one of those old time signs. I give big props to the school employee who has the skills to go out there with the 10 foot pole with a suction cup on it, suction cup a letter to it one at a time, navigate the letter into the slots or clips on the message sign and then break the suction leaving the letter in place. Sometimes extra credit for creativeness like the upside down "3" when the supply of "E" letters has run out in a message.
I was too much of a goody two shoes to do something like that xd

The worst thing I did was edit the boot commands on my friend's computer in an attempt to make it boot Justin Bieber Linux only for it to blue screen. Luckily I was never found out since she didn't check the CD tray.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Still recovering from the flu(?) and I feel much better if I don't move . . .
Seriously, I have the ceramic heater at arm's length so when I get the chills I turn it on and when I get hot I turn on just the fan . . . saving lots of money on groceries since all I seem to want is crackers (again at arm's length reach) and soup (which, unfortunately, I have to get up to heat). I've been chugging Gatorade (kept right beside me) and doing Hits to distract myself . . . gave up on the napping thing as the tossing and turning made things worse . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.