10/18 - Fresh Friday!

How do you prefer your headphones?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beak

Reaction score
Shouldn't have to fight over them this time if I understood the email correctly, lol
My email link didn't work. I had to search for them but I did find them. If you have trouble you might try that.

Reactions: Blakkat

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Facial Recognition at Events | Accept
Requester: Olena [A2MY4LKK1CWE48] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.89] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: We want to know your attitudes towards using facial recognition system at business events
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Kristina M Greer @Kristina M Greer and B @Beak - I won't be doing these tonite. I can't get past the testing phase, pop-up keeps telling me I have to listen to the entire clip. And I have. Too many times. I am writing requester and returned the hits.

Beak

Reaction score
Kristina M Greer @Kristina M Greer and B @Beak - I won't be doing these tonite. I can't get past the testing phase, pop-up keeps telling me I have to listen to the entire clip. And I have. Too many times. I am writing requester and returned the hits.
Try another browser maybe? I'm using chrome. I will probably stop after 30. I'm getting tired and that makes today worthwhile without making me crazy. So there might be some left later.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Try another browser maybe? I'm using chrome. I will probably stop after 30. I'm getting tired and that makes today worthwhile without making me crazy. So there might be some left later.
I am using Chrome too. I sent a note to him. I don't feel like messing around with it anymore, I lost around 30 mins already! Glad that you were able to do them!

• Sad
Reactions: Beak

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
bummer, I did my first one and had no issues.. these are easier than the last one cuz you are just giving the overall qaulity rating

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: XWarrior

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 2-Minute survey about sustainable business | Accept
Requester: Mitch Hamilton [A35N0ZT2UY3G6P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.46] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=4.86] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: 2-Minute survey about sustainable business
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 1:30

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I don't know when I should tell my son the truth about Santa (he's 8 1/2). I think he could handle it but then he
I'd say don't do it. They will probably figure it out on their own like I did when 1 + 1 didn't equal 2. :wink:

Reactions: alk69

XWarrior

Reaction score
I don't know when I should tell my son the truth about Santa (he's 8 1/2). I think he could handle it but then he might ruin it for his younger sister (she just turned 6). Kind of wish I would have told them both the truth right away so they know why we are so broke for the months of November and December (and sometimes January)!
Wait what? Are you sure Santa does not exist? Well this was not they way I wanted to find out! But honestly he might already know or have an idea. And it might be better to have a "big man" talk with him and let him know in a good way, and get him to help keep the experience alive for his sister until after this soon approaching Christmas is over. I bet he will appreciate it and you and all you have done in the past more, and feel good about himself that you shared it with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.