C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Remember G.O. ? *pours one out for the homie*

EDIT: Actually, that's not even who I was thinking of. It was that requester looking for gamer social media profiles. Those weeks were great.
Yea that was G.O.

Those were great.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: jan

PandaThief

Reaction score
i am male and let me tell you, being male is actually a great thing. we have beautiful males and we have ugly males. just like any gender. I for 1 am a great male, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, male parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as you're not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just did my first exercise with ring-fit adventure for the Nintendo Switch... and it kicked my ass. :dead:
Ooh, was it fun though? I am intrigued by it, but never get enough time with the Switch to invest yet.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
i am male and let me tell you, being male is actually a great thing. we have beautiful males and we have ugly males. just like any gender. I for 1 am a great male, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, male parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as you're not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

What?

Robedom

Reaction score
Ooh, was it fun though? I am intrigued by it, but never get enough time with the Switch to invest yet.
It was actually surprisingly fun! I did a ~20 minute exercise and got through the first "world" apparently if you do 30-60 minutes a day it would take 6 months to get through so it is definitely a good daily workout.

i didnt know this was a thing
It's fun!! I highly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.