• I don't like Tom Cruise

Votes: 45 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
...I sense a new business opportunity. An app where you pay other people to deal with your conflicts.

Not in the "hire a hitman" sense, but more in the "call customer service and ask to talk to their manager"
You'd love the Jack Reacher novels by Lee Child.

D

Deleted member 526

K rant for the day.. Just did a faces survey, was so long and repetive.. I cannot believe how these requesters get away with low paying ass surveys.. Treating us like we some bottom feeders of society. f that
we don't do that. they start taking too long for your individual pay rate that you think is okay. then you throw it back with a vengence. that's what I do anyway.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about electronics - For people with knowledge of circuitry only, please! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dr. Brent Morgan [A24MXSLNX1A9GF] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.87] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 12 hours
Available: 1
Description: For people with knowledge of circuitry only, please! You do not need to have done the previous parts.
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
for shame

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Title: The Video Speed Game ($1 for ~8 min) | PANDA
Requester: GilbertLab [A1F1L6P4L69ZJG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.05 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.95 Generosity
★★★★ 4.70 Fairness
★★★★ 4.72 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 146 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: These videos may be going too fast, too slow, or at true speed (the speed at which they were filmed). Can you tell which is which?
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Retake Qualification (AM-SP-HV-S) has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US
3 mins

Reactions: Kliq and Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
K rant for the day.. Just did a faces survey, was so long and repetive.. I cannot believe how these requesters get away with low paying ass surveys.. Treating us like we some bottom feeders of society. f that
Not to justify the shitty pay that requesters feel is ok but there were quite a few reviews saying it was ass. Requesters being cheap is kind of the entire purpose of TO.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
...I sense a new business opportunity. An app where you pay other people to deal with your conflicts.

Not in the "hire a hitman" sense, but more in the "call customer service and ask to talk to their manager"
Millennials call this "mom and dad"

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Not to justify the shitty pay that requesters feel is ok but there were quite a few reviews saying it was ass. Requesters being cheap is kind of the entire purpose of TO.
well the way this company is structured, or w.e the hell you want to call it.. Slave labor sure call it that, they have it structured first come first serve basis, which you are just so concerned getting the HIT that you don't have time to look at reviews..

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
well the way this company is structured, or w.e the hell you want to call it.. Slave labor sure call it that, they have it structured first come first serve basis, which you are just so concerned getting the HIT that you don't have time to look at reviews..
But once it's in your queue you can look at TO

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they are awesome!
the movies. not so much. THEY GOT TOM CRUISE FOR JACK. NO. JUST NO.
I was so annoyed when they cast Tom Cruise and turned the books into another cookie cutter action movie. Jack is supposed to be fucking huge.

Reactions: C to the J

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score

I know there's an existing service that will negotiate medical bills, starting/stopping utilities, etc. I forget the name.

Reactions: Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Accept the HIT, check the review, throw it back if it's garbage. I used to try and check TO beforehand and that's just not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.