• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
They seem to be working for me. Yes, I miss the days of the crazy bonuses!
What browser are you on? I don't mess with the writing ones the .08's do nothing for me in Chrome and FF won't even load hit info.

sweetpea

Reaction score
You should be able to go into your bank and get the required information on a print out. I know I was able to with mine so only my checking account information was on it, and not everything that normally shows up on a monthly statement. Most banks actually have a form they use when you are trying to setup online payments for ACH companies.
new account and when i opened it was saving not checking and was told wont be available til jan 3rd.....believe i tried several times but amazon said unless statement wont except...

sweetpea

Reaction score
mine shows 100, but I am new and have 0 rejected still
wonder how many days I have left till I lose that
be happy my laptop goofed up a few times so i got 5 rejections.....but still at 99 % since i have over 500 hits keeps going up so get there sooner or later.....

Reactions: Jessie Bustin

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
new account and when i opened it was saving not checking and was told wont be available til jan 3rd.....believe i tried several times but amazon said unless statement wont except...
Is it a bank or a credit union?

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What browser are you on? I don't mess with the writing ones the .08's do nothing for me in Chrome and FF won't even load hit info.
I'm in Chrome. I'm mainly doing the writing ones, but I did a few answering last night and they seemed to go okay, too.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Time to run away for a bit. PE $5.05. I think tonight after I set up a few bookmarks I'll be in okay shape for now.

I wish I knew more so I could help others out. My advice so far is read, search, and wait. Things will get sorted out as time goes on. Play around with things - kind of what I've been up to this AM.

One thing I have done is -

I set up multiple bookmarks for worker.

1 takes me to my dashboard - nice to have a "home" type of button
2 takes me to my queue - this is handy for me so far
3 takes me to a search result page with the 50 newest hit I qual for - not having much luck grabbing hits from here but still nice to see and compare to HF HS
4 takes me to a search page with the 50 highest paying hits I qual for - you never know until you try right.

Good luck to everybody this afternoon. :optipfrog:
Smart!

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in Chrome. I'm mainly doing the writing ones, but I did a few answering last night and they seemed to go okay, too.
I'll email him...have his contact from when i helped him make the qual test. They were good till I lost www yesterday for some reason they stopped working after that.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Opinions on Global Issues(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: M. Day [A0260649T4ZXBNKDVPX1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.89 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 33 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: This 10 minute survey involves providing your opinion (using rating-scales) on various global issues. You must be 18 years or older to participate.
Time: 10800
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [-1201070401-68017] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;Location In US

PhilGil

Reaction score
Thanks I have that set up. But that requires catching the hit. Isn't there a way to catch the ones that momentarily got away by copy and pasting?
Quite honestly, hoping to pick up hits that have gone away isn't part of my workflow. But I think the first number in the HIT URL is the Group ID that gets pasted into PandaCrazy.

Like this:

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3ED2P6N3JY719SAQ305P49QEMM5F6Z/tasks/accept_random?ref=w_pl_prvw

I think it's the part in bold.

Reactions: cassius

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rating scenes for linguistics research! [Task I:eek: "BRICK", don't take this HIT if you've already participated in a "BRICK" HIT] | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Edinburgh Language Research [A2O4KLPLHO8FZK] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.69] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Task consists of 24 situations involving John. You rate how likely it is that John would consider this newsworthy enough to text somebody about the situation. Estimated time is 15 minutes.
Time: 5 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.