Crazy Planner Ladies...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
wow - I didn't even realize they had two up. I think I just clicked the first one I saw all willy-nilly.
I know for a fact the one I originally chose said deluxe metal discs. I took a screenshot because it also said it was 12 months july-june and I was like ... wut

But the picture said 18 months so I was like, that's probably right.

My dumbass deleted the screenshot. I dont think there are two versions on the mambi site, but I'm not gonna fight it, too much effort lol

Reactions: scrmcasey

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I need a new mini planner for work (mine has 2 months left) all the happy planner ones I found are ugly though :\

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I need a new mini planner for work (mine has 2 months left) all the happy planner ones I found are ugly though :\
I'm starting to look into planners for next year and I can't decide what I want :eek: I kind of want to go with HP but I also kind of want to draw it myself. I'm so conflicted. Also because HP is pretty expensive for me.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm starting to look into planners for next year and I can't decide what I want :eek: I kind of want to go with HP but I also kind of want to draw it myself. I'm so conflicted. Also because HP is pretty expensive for me.
I'm probably either gonna do what I did last year, and buy a cover off etsy and use extension packs that aren't ugly, or I'll buy this marble lookin one I found which is kinda pretty https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VV29LFN

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm probably either gonna do what I did last year, and buy a cover off etsy and use extension packs that aren't ugly, or I'll buy this marble lookin one I found which is kinda pretty https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VV29LFN
I was so excited to see some planner talk again because I have been crazy diving into it again this week.
I don't know if the sizes would suit you but I also really like Heidi Swapp sp?
Or you know if you've got the punher and some rings and just laminate your favorite piece of paper or artwork...

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I still haven't bought one for this year lol (HP is my favorite though)
If I can shake this storm cloud in my brain, my mommy just got an Arc punch, maybe I can throw something together. The DIY-cover thing is really exciting :D

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I was so excited to see some planner talk again because I have been crazy diving into it again this week.
I don't know if the sizes would suit you but I also really like Heidi Swapp sp?
Or you know if you've got the punher and some rings and just laminate your favorite piece of paper or artwork...
I'll have to go look that up!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw earlier today that there was a lot of marbled stuff on clearance at the HP site but maybe they put the same price at Amazon too idk. Today I ordered some elastic bands and pocket cards at the site.

Reactions: scrmcasey and Jaded

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Edit, wrong thread

Last edited: