04/28 - Femme Fatale Friday!

Which tribe should win the movie challenge this week?

• Tribe 1 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764744/)

• Tribe 2 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764755/)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The logical move would be to go to Sonic and get a "Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough Dream Master Blast"
It's worth the 10 minutes it will take you to remember the name when you're ordering it.
Yo congrats man. Meant to say something this afternoon.

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
If you're driving a Lincoln Navigator from Florida to PA, you shouldn't be allowed to take up the space of four gas pumps at a small station just because you'll save 2 cents a gallon over the larger place across the road....

D

Deleted member 526

I want to perfect my honey bunches of oats recipe and granola bars recipe. but bills. here until day change. blllluuh don't want to adult today. trying to look on the bright side at least I can make money to pay my rent.

Reactions: Sondi and Cmoney

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions on fast food companies based on information provided [1-3 minutes only](~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Haoshi Cheng [A17HL8J9WU3XUG] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: We will give you a table with sales information about different fast food companies, and you will answer questions based on what you see in the table. This should take only about 1 minute and 3 minutes at the maximum.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Exc: [41878-41289] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Pay A LOT of attention to the info that is presented to you!!

Reactions: Vanyanka

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Been watching the draft & twitch. PE: $15.45
I'm nothing without c-sats.
I can't even catch those anymore. I usually only do the 1.16s which haven't been posting much and tried to set up a search on PC for anything over a dollar, ran it for about a week and never caught anything. I'm probably doing the search wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.