05/17 - Weasel Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
:wave::wave2:

Hi all! I think I might be back in the world of the non sick. I ended up catching what must be the world's worst "Hits you in one second without warning" cold at 10:30 pm on Mother's Day. My pe for this week is a whole $12!

And that's mostly because I had a bunch of follow up surveys show up in my email.

Man, being a single mom then getting wiped out by sickies is the worst! Thank goodness my kid will be 13 this Saturday and knows how to use a microwave.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Hi all! I think I might be back in the world of the non sick. I ended up catching what must be the world's worst "Hits you in one second without warning" cold at 10:30 pm on Mother's Day. My pe for this week is a whole $12!

And that's mostly because I had a bunch of follow up surveys show up in my email.

Man, being a single mom then getting wiped out by sickies is the worst! Thank goodness my kid will be 13 this Saturday and knows how to use a microwave.
I hope you are feeling better. Hats off to you momma.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better.

Reactions: tricker

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Glad you're feeling better. Guess karma hit you after taking pleasure in making your kid do all kinds of stuff for you that day :p

Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.