05/17 - Weasel Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
:wave::wave2:

Hi all! I think I might be back in the world of the non sick. I ended up catching what must be the world's worst "Hits you in one second without warning" cold at 10:30 pm on Mother's Day. My pe for this week is a whole $12!

And that's mostly because I had a bunch of follow up surveys show up in my email.

Man, being a single mom then getting wiped out by sickies is the worst! Thank goodness my kid will be 13 this Saturday and knows how to use a microwave.
You were here wishing ME to have a better day last night when YOU were sickly and ill?? You truly are a saint, and all the praise I gave you on Mother's Day applies even more now.

Glad you've fought it off... now you can make lots of money again!! Thanks for not giving up!!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Glad you're feeling better. Guess karma hit you after taking pleasure in making your kid do all kinds of stuff for you that day :p
Dude. I so never considered that. But you may be right. He was the best ever kid/slave that day. He made me the most awesomest breakfast in bed and then even rubbed my feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.