10/08 - Taco Tuesday!

Do you eat your spaghetti in a hard shell or a soft shell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
How slow can you go through on a 5 minute hit where you have to watch a video and write?
for me, the slow is the "write" unless it's one of those write why I responded the way I did things which are easier for me to generate than the "remember a time" or "reconstruct this sentence while following the rules of the task about what you can't do" type of writing.

Reactions: HelloHello

Markb

Reaction score
My first Andy rejection, guess I spoke too soon the other day. Cooking the timer didn't matter, I submitted it with like ~30 seconds left on it.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Yuk, I have what I anticipate to be an unpleasant/challenging meeting tomorrow (I hate meetings even more than talking on the phone) so I think I will sign off and distract myself from thoughts of it at least for this evening!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Trucker

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Why throw bottles in Smiths when you could throw bottles at The Smiths.
That's what my grandaddy told me on his death bed and it still stands true today.
the only bottles that should be thrown are empty - the alcohol needs to be a winner before its carcass is abused.

Reactions: C to the J

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I purposely took my time, read the instructions fully, and responded adequately. Making sure to dot all my I's and cross all my t's. This had nothing to do with my work. I think I submitted at just over 7 mins and 30 seconds. I don't need the money and I have time to keep sending emails Andy Dufresne style. I'm tired of getting screwed. I have 7000 HITs submitted and 1 legit rejection. The other 9 I have were BS like this.
Great Shawshank referencing.

Last edited:

Beak

Reaction score
Andy rejection #3.

Probably didn't like that I told him his video was shit.
How dare you take the misfortune of ABCandMe's founder so lightly! Yeah, I remember the company. That's how terrible my work was on this HIT.

Reactions: TSolo315
Status
Not open for further replies.