No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
So, I walked out of a hornets nest yesterday and forgot to mention it.

So these kids in school kept picking on my daughter. calling her fat and a bitch. She is in third grade. After so many days of seeing her come home crying I called the school. three more days went by and it was getting worse. The kids were riding in front of my house and doing it now. Well, yesterday, they were out and about and there were some adults with them. When the kid got in front of my house on his bike I stood in front of him and told him to stop right there. I gave him that "pissed off dad" look and said "you got a problem with my daughter?"

"No sir I don't" I hear you are making fun of her in school. "No, I am not!" So, you don't call her a bitch? you could see him squirm and he yelled and pointed at the kid with him "Well he does too!"

I said "It ends now. If it doesn't, you don't even want to know what I will do to you and your friend. Got it?" He shook his head and just sat there.

I started talking to the adults with them and look and the kid is still there. I said "you can go now." and he slowly rode off.

Turns out the adults with him was his grandmother and she is the mayor of my town. I apologized, but she said it was fine and he would get much worse when he gets home.

I really felt like being like this...

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. It is close to 3 hrs long. Really debating of seeing it or waiting for DVD/Bluray release. That is terrible when the movie is good, but the ending just goes downhill. Those aspects sound awesome, part of the reason why Ghost in the Shell was decent.
I think the visuals make it worthwhile on a large screen. I personally don't feel the need to watch this movie again any time soon (despite being the kind of person who watches the same TV episodes a billion times lol), but other people have different opinions on that. It has a somewhat similar feel to the first Blade Runner, though there are key differences. If you liked that one maybe it'd be worth it to get bluray. tl;dr up to you :p

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
qual for something

Title: VotingGame-284 | PANDA
Requester: AMT Surveys [A2AKA780E0K7FS] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.20] [Fair: 4.96] [Comm: 4.79] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
You will receive up to $5 including bonus for less than 20min, payable immediately! You will play with other Turkers to coordinate in a Voting Game
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Michele

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: World Views(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: DUSON N915 Dyad4 [A1Q3WS51F7C7HH] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This survey will ask your world views about past, present, and future events
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [61601-61012] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about password | PANDA
Requester: MSRNE researchers [A1F9W6UY3YL34J] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 146] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.92/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: Read a two paragraph article about password and answer a few questions
Requirements: Did qualification test bacth has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Search and transcribe domain name search results (US/Canadian Registrars) | PANDA
Requester: Andrew G. West [A2YS1VDIWBNZYN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.31] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 154
Description: Search and transcribe domain name search results
Requirements: Location In CA, UM, US;

weakman

Reaction score
How much does prolific surveys pay usually weekly?

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems more stressful and time consuming than it's worth, sifting through all that garbage and still not managing to find only the decent ones. You'd get most of the ones with good rates just panda-ing them as you see them on the scraper or on here.
Not to mention all the time sorting out the ones with the "Hey asshole, you've already done this hit so toss it back and stop wasting our mutual time," messages.

Reactions: Kerek

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about password | PANDA
Requester: MSRNE researchers [A1F9W6UY3YL34J] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 146] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.92/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: Read a two paragraph article about password and answer a few questions
Requirements: Did qualification test bacth has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

Less than 2 minutes, may be a qual HIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.