10/18 - Wait Until Dark Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
From other forum.

• e. Policies and Site Access. Please review our Acceptable Use Policy for examples of prohibited activities. You are solely responsible for compliance with the Acceptable Use Policy and any other policies that we post on the Site or otherwise provide to you. Your right to use the Site is limited to your use and you are only authorized to use it in connection with requesting and performing Tasks. You may not use the Site for any other purposes or in any way that: (i) is unlawful; (ii) harms Amazon Mechanical Turk (e.g., to support any competing marketplace), or its customers, suppliers or other parties, as determined in our sole discretion; (iii) violates this Agreement; or (iv) could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site (or any network(s) connected to the Site), interferes with any other party's use of the Site, or otherwise undermines the integrity of the Site or any of its features. Except as may be permitted in the Acceptable Use Policy, you may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction tools on the Site.

• (3) do not disrupt or impair the operation of the website or the integrity of the marketplace (e.g., scripts and automation tools that call MTurk continuously and at high frequency aren't OK). As a result, we'll have to make tough calls from time to time when we notice unusual account activity resulting from a particular script or automation tool. Please remember that you are responsible for any script or automation tool that you use with MTurk, and your use of a script or automation tool is at your own risk.
Is any of this new?

Steez

Woke
Reaction score
Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Reactions to Services(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Christina Kuchmaner [A3EA1RC0RUTX5K] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.70
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This survey assesses consumer reactions to service encounters, specifically reactions to meal kit delivery services.
Requirements: Exc: [61885-61325] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

shoesue87

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Rate How Similar An Image is to Another | PANDA
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 4.15] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 27
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers has not been granted;

alk69

Reaction score
I'm gonna need my glasses for this one, can barely see the text.
Gee, I was just thinking that I could read it without my glasses......AND I believe that the use of scripts and such should be a recurring nightmare for all turkers. Using them gives Mturk an excuse to dump people if they want to cull the herd. I recall this argument when scripts began being ''the thing'' to do. A number of people questioned it...and we still do. But sometimes you just have to join 'em or fall by the wayside(and get run over by a truck). So, all y'all truckers out there have at it. But be aware there can be repercussions to actions...just my 4 cents(cost of living raise).

Reactions: Pleco and Steez

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
im doing this one

Mobisocial Research Group
Reward: $0.80 per HIT
HITs Available: 144
Duration: 25 minutes
AA: 3 days
Qualifications Required: Location is US

is the requester super picky on the sentences? anyone ever get rejected?

shoesue87

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Annotate videos of cars driving - QUALIFICATION TEST | PANDA
Requester: globalworkforge [A2RCMN80FDD02G] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.40] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Annotate the video as per the instructions
Requirements: Previous has not been granted; Video annotation has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is one of: CA, US;

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't think Pins actually exist anymore and they just pop up in MTS to demoralize us further.
i got 5 in.

they will love you if you love them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.