12/16 - So Perfect Saturday!

Do you like cheese on your hamburger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Ok, so I gave in and decided to try to catch hits in the wild since everything is all jacked.

Go to the all hits page. Sort by created date and start mass refreshing.

After the third or fourth refresh, I notice the hits are all out of order yet they are still showing sorted by creation date.

Not one of our bugs, but still frustrating none the less.

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Test. . . Hit Scraper is working.

Title: Some survey questions about a short passage | PANDA
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.83 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.27 Generosity
★★★★ 4.82 Fairness
★★★★ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a short passage and answer questions about it.
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85;Location EqualTo US

Reactions: optipfrog

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Identify entities in dialogue. | Accept
Requester: Deep Dialogue [A1DGWH87NMS7M5] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $22.22] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 156
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.26.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Word Recall Memory Experiment (50-60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael Kahana [A1AG958OMJXUAC] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.93] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.89] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 4.80] [Fair: 4.80] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.60] [Pen: 0.43 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.50
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Try to remember as many words as you can! Please note that ad blockers must be paused/disabled for the HIT to appear.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.26.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jessie Bustin

Reaction score
You got this! This is my 3rd semester back after doing really bad my first time in college lol.
I hear the struggle, heh heh. I am just so happy for you! Figuring it out this time, making mturk work for you, and kickin' arse on the academic front. I goofed off first time around too but still held on to an ok gpa. I have high hopes for grad school, but I am old AF and terrified lol,

Last edited:
Reactions: strugglesome

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: This is a 2 min survey about your opinions on one advertisement. Please do NOT take it from your phone. | Accept
Requester: UM [A2FI5PAPNNIR8M] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.66] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.53] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.88] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 58] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.00] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In our pretests, people took 2 minutes and 10seconds on average to complete the survey. Max time allowed: 10minutes. Please do NOT take the survey from your phone -- you will not be paid
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.26.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
How ya doing, Daniel @Marf ?

Reactions: Daniel

arcyjay

Reaction score
I'm a hard-core Firefox loyalist, but I've switched to Chrome (Chromium, actually) until the changeover settles down and everyone's scripts are updated. The reality is that most of the script devs work in Chrome, and everything is going to work there before it makes its way to Firefox.

Also, I'm also having serious memory issues with Firefox 57. Running scripts can easily lock my computer up, even with 8GB of RAM.
Ooh, yeah, I'm having memory issues, too...with my laptop that is. I have with 6 or 8GB of RAM and it gets so bogged down after a while.

Reactions: PhilGil

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a hard-core Firefox loyalist, but I've switched to Chrome (Chromium, actually) until the changeover settles down and everyone's scripts are updated. The reality is that most of the script devs work in Chrome, and everything is going to work there before it makes its way to Firefox.

Also, I'm also having serious memory issues with Firefox 57. Running scripts can easily lock my computer up, even with 8GB of RAM.
chrome uses a ton of memory too, more than FF i think.

strugglesome

Reaction score
I hear the struggle, heh heh. I am just so happy for you! Figuring it out this time, making mturk work for you, and kickin' arse on the academic front. I goofed off first time around too but still held on to an ok gpa. I have high hopes for grad school, but I am old AF and terrified lol,
:tearsofjoy: Thank you! and you will be fine!

PhilGil

Reaction score
chrome uses a ton of memory too, more than FF i think.
The new Firefox quantum (v57+) uses a lot more memory than previous versions of Firefox. Mozilla claims it still uses less than Chrome, but that hasn't been my experience so far. Even though Chrome uses more processes, it seems to manage available memory more efficiently. It also seems to be better at releasing memory when your system gets RAM-starved.

I'm sure Firefox will improve, but at the moment I'm having a better turking experience in Chrome/Chromium.

Part of the problem may be that I'm a Linux user. Firefox could be better behaved in Windows.

EDIT: In Mozilla's defense, Firefox quantum is significantly faster than previous versions. It definitely lives up to the hype in that respect. It's also true that every modern browser is a memory hog.

Last edited:

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Title: Rate videos on whether they are racy. | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.13 Generosity
★★★★ 4.96 Fairness
★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 32 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a video, decide if it is racy or not.
Time: 900
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:smow:

Last edited:
Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Just reminding everyone that the admins of the forum and the script creators are working for free so please if you can donate do it ... It really does help keep the site running and allows us to make money as well. So if you have some extra money donate. click on the menu and at the bottom is a donate button.

As for the creator of MTS (Kadauchi) something most everyone uses there is a support button in the MTS extension icon If you click on the gear wheel thingy

in the upper right hand corner and scroll to the bottom there is a paypal donation spot and it looks like this .

Status
Not open for further replies.