Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I haven't had enough energy after work to do much of anything :( I'm hoping with this new schedule I'll be able to do more things before work (like coloring, writing, stickering)
My mom gets all these crazy stickers for her planner, similar to how she does her scrap booking, and I didn't how popular that is. You can get stickers for ANYTHING you can think of

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My mom gets all these crazy stickers for her planner, similar to how she does her scrap booking, and I didn't how popular that is. You can get stickers for ANYTHING you can think of
You really can, everything I've thought to search for has had a sticker. Birthdays, holidays, PMS, sex, snacks, it's crazy.

Reactions: scrmcasey and kryss

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
they had breakfast pizza at walmart (like a take and bake one) and i bought it and ate 3 pieces and I might be dying.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
they had breakfast pizza at walmart (like a take and bake one) and i bought it and ate 3 pieces and I might be dying.
We got one of those over the weekend. It's so good...and so bad.

Reactions: aveline and Jaded

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
It was so good. Biscuit crust, gravy, eggs, sausage, cheese. Breakfast pizza needs to become popular again cause i hardly ever see it anymore
How have I never had breakfast pizza?

:thinking:

• Wow
Reactions: Jaded