Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I dropped off the foster kittens for spay/neuter today and I was proud of how calmly I handled it until I went to sanitize the bathroom and the sight of that gross room made my chest seize up and I've been crying ever since. It was still worth it. They are going to be so happy in their permanent homes.

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I dropped off the foster kittens for spay/neuter today and I was proud and how calmly I handled it until I went to sanitize the bathroom and the site of that gross room made my chest seize up and I've been crying ever since. It was still worth it. They are going to be so happy in their permanent homes.
Just got to get more and keep it going. :cat:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just got to get more and keep it going. :cat:
Earlier today I felt like I would be betraying Sammy, Lily and Peter if I did that which I knew was completely irrational. I just emailed though to ask if they needed me to take any other kitties.

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I honestly had a hard time when I was taking my Aunt to different shelters to look for a dog. It was heartbreaking. Must be even tougher once you get to know them a little bit.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I honestly had a hard time when I was taking my Aunt to different shelters to look for a dog. It was heartbreaking. Must be even tougher once you get to know them a little bit.
It's a hard thing but I keep affirming to myself that I'm crying for me and not the kittens.

Reactions: kryss and mboone73

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
It's a hard thing but I keep affirming to myself that I'm crying for me and not the kittens.

My mom had foster 10 puppies this year!

It's been tough but she's kept in touch with a few adopters, and that's a lot of dogs she has helped with. It's very worthwhile, methinks.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I ended up having my husband pick me up a veggie burger because plain pasta seemed too sad. I also just gave my two new foster kittens their eyedrops and it went swimmingly. They are both so wheezy and tired and I feel terrible for them.