Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i bought some at aldi's, im going to make tacos :D
I've never tried it with tacos, aside from the stuff that they make that's supposed to be like steak or whatever. That stuff isn't bad.

I love their sausages, though. The Italian sausages that they make are really good.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I can't decide if I have it in me to deal with grocery shopping on a Friday evening or if I just want to spend way too much money on mediocre food instead.

Reactions: coffeeowl and ducky

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Allow me to vent if I may. Today is the first time I felt disrespected at my current job. I knew it was coming, because engineers are fucking in love with themselves. This decision was made completely on ego. Not that all of their decisions aren’t made on ego rather than what works. But this one directly impacted me, and I was made to feel small because of it. They honestly believe that education is a direct correlation of intelligence, and the only thing that matters are the letters after your name. E.I.T., P.E., I don’t give a fuck. The letters after my name are B.A. and F.U. I really miss the oil field. Thank you for your time.